Sunday, May 17, 2009

Tutor

honey-senpai
Switched to Blogger today.

The other day I received an email from the university and I was introduced to a senpai and she'll act as my tutor while I'm a research student. That's a very delightful news!! And I feel less lost, since I know who to ask to first if I'm in doubt. Like... about being a research student.

Seems like all a research student do is to study for the exam. That just sounds pretty free. But one must not underestimate Japanese exams. But yes, seems like past exams still are the best resource to refer to. I'm just so afraid with the knowledge I'm supposed to know but had been buried these few months... Whatever the case, I must not waste my time there. Must do whatever I can do while in Japan XD

Anyways, almost a week left till my departure. Packing is only half done. As usual, the final packing can only be done on the day. x_x;

0 comments: